Nepal Shangri-La ORGANIC
- 18,50 €
Fully hand processed organic white tea.
Intense organic white tea with a rich aroma that grows (at its highest) in the altitude of 2100 m a.s.l. This top quality tea has been carefully harvested and processed by hand.
In Nepal, tea production is developing year by year, with a particular emphasis on organic production. Tea producers have made official guidelines for developing tea cultivation:
Respect towards nature,
respect towards human,
respect towards product system,
respect towards quality.
- Floral, fruity and citrussy.
- Dosing: 2 g / cup
- Temperature: 70-80°C
- Steeping time: 1-3 min
- Recycling: Recycle in burnable waste/mixed waste.
- Parcel (delivery to the selected pickup point)
- 5,90 €
- <b>Remember to choose a pickup point from the dropdown menu!</b>
- Home delivery
- 14,90 €
- Pickup from roastery (Kuukuja 8E, Tampere)
- 0,00 €