- 9,50 €
This Japanese green tea is elegantly sweet with aromas of grapefruit and pomelo.
Kokeicha is a very special Japanese green tea. The name of the tea, roughly translated, means “formed tea”. It is made by mixing Matcha tea powder, water and rice starch, and extruding the mix mechanically through small holes and cutting the paste into small pine needle like pieces.
Kokeicha is elegantly sweet with aromas of grapefruit and pomelo. It has a silky mouthfeel and a pleasant aftertaste.
- Aromas of toasted nuts, soy beans, sweetness, citrus and tropical fruits
- Dosing: 2 g / kuppi
- Water temperature: 80°C
- Steeping time: 1-2 min
- Recycling: Recycle in burnable waste/mixed waste.
- Parcel (delivery to the selected pickup point)
- 5,90 €
- <b>Remember to choose a pickup point from the dropdown menu!</b>
- Home delivery
- 14,90 €
- Pickup from roastery (Kuukuja 8E, Tampere)
- 0,00 €