Cuba Serrano Superior
- 9,80 €
Dark roasted (5/5), full-bodied coffee from Cuba with a slightly smoky aroma.
Cuba Serrano Superior grows on the mountains of La Sierra Maestra in eastern Cuba in altitudes of 800-1000 m a.s.l. The smokiness that can be detected in the aroma is due to the old fashioned wood-burning process of drying the raw coffee.
Variety: Typica. Processing: Washed
- Roast level: 5/5.
- Flavour: Cocoa, smoke, nuances of nougat
- Mouthfeel: Fairly full-bodied
- Acidity: Low acidity
Storage: Unopened package will stay fresh until the best before date; opened package should be used within 3-5 weeks. Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and light sources.
- Parcel (delivery to the selected pickup point)
- 5,90 €
- <b>Remember to choose a pickup point from the dropdown menu!</b>
- Home delivery
- 14,90 €
- Pickup from roastery (Kuukuja 8E, Tampere)
- 0,00 €