China Pai Mu Tan ORGANIC "White Peony"
- 11,50 €
Organic white tea.
The most famous organic Chinese white tea from Fujian area. The Fujian highland soil, year-round gentle climate and heavy rains give this tea its characteristic refined taste. Harvest season is in the spring and only a few weeks long. Pai Mu Tan is, exceptionally, lightly oxidized. The same tea leaves can be steeped for 3 to 4 times, using consecutively shorter steeping times.
- Floral, refined, slightly nutty
- Dosing: 15-18 g/l
- Water temperature: 60-70°C
- Steeping time: 2-3 min
- Parcel (delivery to the selected pickup point)
- 5,90 €
- <b>Remember to choose a pickup point from the dropdown menu!</b>
- Home delivery
- 14,90 €
- Pickup from roastery (Kuukuja 8E, Tampere)
- 0,00 €